We are happy to help You build, develop and keep relationships important to You. Through saying good wishes, compliments and thanking.
Giving Especha tea gifts your positive impact spreads in many directions:
- You give work to mentally disabled people, who cannot find work in job market (gift teas are packed by them). Take a look how
- You start, develop and keep important relationships (closest people and business partners). Your joy of giving and special wishes make the receiver happy and the act makes your relationship stronger
- You give lots of health, that comes from organic farms in Northern Europe, Africa, Asia and South-America. All gift teas contain health boosting plants, berries and spices that develop self-healing processes of organism.
Tea blends like “You are talented”, ”I am happy” or “You are sweet” make nice gifts for several occasions.
- Free from artificial flavors, pesticides and genetically modified crops
- Glass containers with designed wooden lid are air-tight and easy to use – easier to open and close than paper and plastic bags, this preserves the tastes and aromas better
Tea gifts are made in Estonia. This is a small paradise country in Northern Europe, that has been using herbal tea for many thousand years. Half of the land is covered with forest and wild plants are naturally organic. Plants in Estonian climate take their time slowly, they have even time to grow all the best nutrients, health benefits, tastes, and smells. Even more than high mountain plants. Estonia is the rare place left on earth with wild nature and fresh air. On the other half of the land, that is not forest, mostly high-tech innovation blossoms sweetly like spring flowers (for example Skype is from Estonia)
Especha is a social enterprise helping to develop important relationships through saying good wishes, compliments and thanking.
Especha tea gifts come from talented designers, nourishing wild Scandinavian nature, employing mentally special people who cannot cope individually in job market.
Especha name comes from ‘cha’ as tea in Chinese and other languages, and ‘especia’ as spices in Spanish
Healthy and beatiful gift Epecha uses design as fundamental principle, thus products are perfect as presents and as interior design elements. The tea containers, teapots, kettles have been developed by young talented designers.
Avoiding plastic As the safety of plastic has not been scientifically proven and dangerous micro pieces of plastic may get into food when in contact with plastic containers, Especha uses glass and wood in packaging.
Tea workshops Especha organises workshops, where its possible to learn how to make difference between tea blends with synthetic additives and high quality naturally pure tea. We talk about tea storing, practice making original tea blends etc The same way as many people like to cook, try new recipes and experiment with different ingredients, it is also possible to make tea. It is easy to find info about cooking methods and recipes, but finding info how to make tea blends is quite difficult and more knowhow that belongs to teamasters. Especha would like to raise blanket from this secret and help do-it-yourself minded people be as create with tea making as with cooking. People are capable of sensing up to 10 000 different smell and taste combinations, how many teas have you tried? Especha has developed easy tea blending methodology based on taste groups. It is very easy to create delicious taste, if all taste groups are used in one tea, that can be tuned sweeter, spicy, more sour and minty as you like. You can experiment in tea club with other tea lovers or individually at home.